Monday, March 19, 2012

Bigfoot Approach, Vocalization, Thump on car in rainstorm - Wilson Creek

Bigfoot Approach, Vocalization, Thump on car in rainstorm - Wilson Creek Video Clips. Duration : 0.77 Mins.


This spot I had been leaving BF gifts, - food combs - bic lighters - pictures and had yielded sightings for numerous colleagues becasue of my actions. Drawings of how to light a fire and use a comb. In the end I became afraid to go back there. This is the sound of bi pedal footsteps approaching my car, followed by a vocalization and then a thump on the car. I have stripped out the higher frequency ranges and boosted the amplitude for low frequencies. Oddly enough, right now as I am posting this video, I heard another suspiscious, inexplicable, loud thump on my trailer. I am in zxczxc campground. Similar to the sound recorded here. I wonder if a sasquatch heard my recording playback from outside ? I seem to attract lots of attention where ever I go, from Bigfoot. November 2006: Longer sound track, from earlier clip - "Sasquatch Vocalization ( 20 foot proximity)". By Request. heres the deal. This was from 2006 - before I had night vision. The microphone was the best I could do - and it was a $$$ dollar mike sitting under my car, on the ground so it picked up footsteps real well. Hooked up to a $$$ preamp which was plugged into my computer sitting on the passenger seat beside me. I was asleep behind the wheel.

Keywords: Sasquatch, Bigfoot, Legend, Science, Patterson, Gimlin, Freeman, airport, haunted, horror, landing, paranormal, 2011, footage

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home